5 sessions- for adults 18+ In this class you will learn the fundamental rules of draping on the dress form. Creating basic patterns for a bodice, skirt and dress. Must meet requirements prior to joining.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to attend you must purchase the complete CheyenneKimora Sewing Tote, if you already do not have it, and have completed both beginner and intermediate sewing
CHEYENNEKIMORA SEWING TOTE
- CheyenneKimora Vinyl Carrier Bag
- CheyenneKimora class study guide & (1) Fashion Sketch Book
- Pattern selected
- Gutermann All-Purpose Thread (contrasting colors)
- Sewing Machine Bobbins
- Fabric Shears
- Paper Shears
- Straight Pins (color ball pins)
- Pin Cushion
- Seam Ripper
- 18" x 2" Clear Plastic Ruler
- Tape Measure
- Tailor's Chalk (blue & white)
- Tapered Awl
- Hand Sewing Needles (assorted pack)
- Sharp or Universal Sewing Machine Needles Size 14 or 16
- Fabric needed for selected pattern
IMPORTANT: RULES & REGULATIONS
- You are not allowed to bring any guest including children with you to your sessions
- Each session is an hour and half- so no food or drinks allowed, except water.
- All cellphones must be turned off or set to vibrate.
- All 5 sessions expire two (2) months after sign up so please review your schedule before submitting.
- You are not my only student, so if you need to cancel a session I must know 24 hours in advance, or you lose a session with me.
- Refund policy: In order to receive a refund you must contact CheyenneKimora 72 hours prior to your first session, no refunds after.